Re: Melting tar out of NSTs with a Weber (grill)

Original poster: David Speck <Dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Robert,

This time of year, my local village waste transfer station receives large quantities of discarded gas grills, any of which would be just fine for cooking out some potting tar. Can't argue with the price, and you can just take it back when you are done.

Dave

Tesla list wrote:
Original poster: "Robert Hanford" <pomnept@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello,
Does anybody have experience with melting the potting material out using a
grill? I think it is a better bet for me than using the oven, and I am tired
of using the gasoline method.
Any tips, replies, most appreciated.
Robert Hanford