Re: COLOSSUS Tesla Coil For Sale on ebay

Original poster: David Brown <teslaboi@xxxxxxxxx>

Greg,
your so right amigo, i just had the Capacitor designed and built by Condenser Products in Brooksville, FL It was the price of a small Boat.
I'm a Retired Power Switching Engineer, who keeps building bigger.

David

Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Original poster: Greg Leyh

Hi David,

You might need more than $3k to complete your next project. ^_^

-GL