Re: 11 foot arc right off the bat

Original poster: Bert Hickman <bert.hickman@xxxxxxxxxx>

After looking at the picture again, I also wonder if case may have arced through to the concrete (and rebar) below. The case insulation on these caps is only good for perhaps 10 kVDC (less with RF). The caps really should be on an insulated cutting board or similar thick polymer plate to prevent possible corona damage and arc-through.

Bert
--
We specialize in UNIQUE items! Coins shrunk by huge
magnetic fields, Lichtenberg Figures (our "Captured