From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Where can I find 942C20P15KF Cornell Dubilier caps?
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 18:23:41 -0600

Original poster: "Karl L." <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,

I'm starting to gather parts for another HV project, and I'm having a hard time sourcing the Cornell Dubilier 942C20P15KF caps. Rell.com is out of stock, and I have not had any luck locating another supplier. These will be for an MMC. I've used the Panasonic P10515-ND from DigiKey with great results, but I would prefer the CD caps. Any Ideas?

Karl