Re: Racing Spark Prediction

Original poster: dest <dest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hallo Bob.

> Original poster: "Bob (R.A.) Jones" <a1accounting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Is a folded resonator the partly reverse wound coil decribed by Terry?

yes.

> Can you explain why a folded resonator may cure racing sparks?

why are you asking me about ways to stop racing sparks? there is a bunch
of posts from Dr. Resonance describing in details how to do this. his
method is the simpliest that can be imagined at all - "no coupling = no
sparks". oops, sorry - "no racing sparks" of course. he claims that
he haven`t seen those sparks in the last 30 years, but you asking me -
am i missing something?
i don`t understand - don`t you believe in 30 years experience?
then why you just don`t say it here and discuss it here? it`s
a principal question for me now, coz being here more than 9 months i
still can`t understand how people act in here. there from where i came
from this is completely nonsense, so i`m planning to go in "read only"
mode soon, till i get my 7' arcs or finish reading of archives.

about explanation - how do you think - why should i ask questions here,
if i know what can stop racing sparks and how it can stop them?
look here (i like Terry`s style : D):

http://himplast.ru/father_dest/temp/Probably-The-Most-Important-TCML-Post-Ever.htm