Re: Where can I find 942C20P15KF Cornell Dubilier caps?

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>

We have these caps in stock.

Dr. Resonance

Many thanks for all of the helpful postings regarding the CD caps. The main distributors seem to be having a shortage right now, but a fellow list member offered to sell me his surplus.
Thanks again,
Karl