RE: Power Factor Correction

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>

Are you certain your caps were motor RUN caps and not START caps?

I use 240uF with my 15/60; probably anything between 150-250uF is OK.

The best deals on run caps are at USA Manufacturing, though they have a
minimum order requirement.  They also sell through eBay "buy it now" at
slightly higher prices, but without the min order hassle.  Give eBay a
thorough look.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA