Re: SRSG - rotor attachment

Hi Nick,

I decided to make a bushing from an aluminum disc 4x1 inch disc. The disc came yesterday and now to the lathe to center bore it. Got to order the lathe first though. These projects are just excuses to get the equipment I've always wanted :o)))

Gerry R"

I don't know how anyone can get by without a drill press, lathe, and mill! Add to that a disk sander and, of course, a good bench vise with hammer, hacksaw and file for precision work.

Ed