Re: Overtones and velocity factors

At 11:10 AM 5/25/2006, you wrote:
Hallo Terry.
>   I was also trying to get some racing arcs for Paul's thing but I
> could not get any yet...

haven`t you measured Q primary with "gap" yet? % )

Indirectly...  But it was SO good I did not care anymore ;-))

It is easy to find:

Q  = 1/R x SQRT(L/C)  =  1/ 0.1 x SQRT(16.83E-6/150.5E-9)  =  105.75

> ScanTesla
> I think you came on the list after it...   You should check it out
> since you might like it ;-))

you`re right on both cases, so be prepared to some number of
questions. next week probably : )

:-)))

Here are some PDFs:

Another "attempt" at making instructions:

http://drsstc.com/~terrell/modeling/ScanTeslaInstructions-700.pdf

It basically generates data for other programs to analize.

BigCoil analysis:

http://drsstc.com/~terrell/modeling/BigCoilDRSSTC.pdf

Steve Ward's coil:

http://drsstc.com/~terrell/modeling/SteveWardCoil-ScanTesla700.pdf

http://drsstc.com/~terrell/modeling/StreamerTime.pdf

http://drsstc.com/~terrell/modeling/WardsCoil-18vs25.pdf

There is also a three coil system version:

http://drsstc.com/~terrell/modeling/ScanTesla-TRSSTC-740.ZIP

I have the input file for Tesla's Colorado Springs coil somewhere...

The program needs some bug fixes still too...

Cheers,

        Terry