ScanTesla

Hi All,

I am planning a new release of ScanTesla. It will address the following issues:

1. Adding secondary RMS current since Isec(rms) (and Rsec) is important for the SISG loss calculations now.

2.  Goal Type 2 output double printing fixed.

3.  Goal Type 2 does not make waveform files - vastly increasing speed.

4.  Loop total counters work right.

5.  Fixed small issue with scan parameter rounding.

Those are the only hard technical bugs I know off. If anyone knows of "others", let me know ;-)

A. I am also planning on Mathcad 6.0 and OpenOffice 2.0 examples of how to look at the data.

B.  "Better" instructions :-)))

So If anyone has any concerns, bugs, grips, etc....  Now is you chance!!

vardan01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers,

	Terry