Re: I'm new to the list ! PLEASE READ !

Hi Aric,

The coil data is likely what I collected in 1999 (I think 1999). Anyway, at the following page, look for Coil Data and you'll find the excel files. I just noticed the links indicate 1991 Coil Data. That is not correct (a copy/paste error). I'll correct it later.

http://www.classictesla.com/download/myfiles.html

Congrats on your first coil!

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: "Aric Goe" <aricgoe@xxxxxxxxx>

Hey there!

I just completed the construction and tuning of my first coil! I'm
really excited about it and would like to share it with everyone on
the list. I have a few pics and vids posted on my MySpace page where
you can read a little about me and a blog "MY FIRST TESLA COIL" with
my specs listed where you can also leave me your comments!

http://www.myspace.com/goemaster
http://blog.myspace.com/goemaster

I am also trying to find an excel file that lists the coil specs of a
number of different coils and their builders. I found one a couple
years ago, and luckily, printed off a paper copy at the time, but I
haven't been able to find it again, and would like to add my info to
the list.

If seriously nobody knows about this file, we all need to get together
and make one! It was one of the most useful tools I had for choosing
the size of coil I wanted to build. It also gives all coil builders a
real perspective on what everyone else has built, and what were their
results!

--
Aric Goe