MMC Capacitor testing Metalized polypropalene...

Hello All,

Terry is way too busy inventing the future of our hobby But these caps keep showing up on ebay. They are made in China and seem to be high quality much like the Panasonic we used to use. I'm not much on foil ends and all that so I was wondering if anyone would like to torture test them and put them on the good/bad list. I have a couple dozen .33uf @ 2KV to use as filters. I was surprised that they have a 1uf 2KV version as well. They may be useful as they are very inexpensive.

Ebay 160046927257 available in 1000's. Heck they may be great for crossovers.

Jim Mora