RE: MMC lead length and bends...

Antonio,

Did you mean to say inductors in series as the CD caps have a ~ length of
4.45cm, would that not look as wire length? Also does the capacitance get
larger or smaller with a larger diameter such as butt splices which have an
outside diameter of 4mm and a length of 15mm per splice (360 of them @ 20
per string), (18 parallel rows that would be subtractive). I'm on the fence
how to route 127cm strings! My primary and lower table will be 91.4cm's in
circular diameter.

Thanks Much,
Jim Mora

<snip>

Supposing that the capacitors are not specially inductive, the inductance
of a straight conductor, that can have capacitors in series with it, is
around 1 microhenry/meter (depends on the length and on the diameter, but
is around this). Just evaluate the length of the MMC strings,
counting with the capacitors too, and treat them as inductors in parallel.
(This ignores the effect of the mutual coupling between the strings.)
Add the inductance of the external wiring using the same rule.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz