Tesla site: www.teslacoils.at

Hi,

This Tesla coil builder in Austria is trying to get people to see his site! so I told him I would mention it here:

www.teslacoils.at

Very nice site and coils!!

Cheers,

        Terry

Hi Terry! I am very interested in Teslacoils and a very big fan of
hotstreamer.com. I am building Teslacoils since 5 years and just finished my
own teslacoilsite. The problem is that I haven´t got any traffic on my side.
So I like to ask you if you can put a link to my site on Hotstreamer.com. My
site is www.teslacoils.at (maybe you like it) It would be a great honour for
me to be on your site and I also like it that people will look at the coils
I´ve build the last 5 years.
I come from Austria (Europe) where nobody builds teslacoils so the only way
to show my creations is the internet. I hope you will post my link. Thank
you, greetings Florian Wopfner