RE: Some Video fun from The Geek Group

Original poster: Chip Atkinson <chip@xxxxxxxxxx>

Lol!  Yeah, there's a very good chance that you will.  When running my
large coil, a spark once hit a speaker wire and turned the stereo
connected to it into a boat anchor.

Your best bet is to unplug the computer when running the coil.  If you
isolate your TC ground and ensure that your sparks *cannot* reach things
that the computer is connected to, you would probably be ok, but "things"
can be walls, wiring, plumbing, etc.

Chip