From: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2006 12:40:58 PM
Subject: teslabuzz

Original poster: William Beaty <billb@xxxxxxxxxx>

How is teslabuzz publicized?  I've never heard of it, and google shows no
hits.  That's a shame.  My own tesla site gets 30,000 hits per month (15K
hits on the top page itself,) and I maintain a list the known forums.

If you want forum traffic, it helps a lot if you get links on the main
Tesla websites.  I'll add your link.  See if traffic picks up.

On Mon, 30 Oct 2006, Tesla list wrote:

> Tesla-2 had a dispute with his ISP.  They wanted to charge for a
business account to provide a static IP that his server required.  I
think because of the low activity on the tesla-2 list he decided to let it go.

> I set up a discussion forum over on teslabuzz.com to try and fill
the void after the mailing list went down, but activity over there is
very low as well.

ggreen@xxxxxxxx>
> To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Coiling Web Pages
>
> It looks like Tesla-2 is gone. Also Richie's Tesla Coil Web Page is
> gone. Does anyone know what happened to Richie's Page...it was a great
> resource?
>
> Godfrey Loudner

William J. Beaty                            SCIENCE HOBBYIST website
billb at amasci com                         http://amasci.com
EE/programmer/sci-exhibits   amateur science, hobby projects, sci fair
Seattle, WA  425-222-5066    unusual phenomena, tesla coils, weird sci