Wireless Energy Transmission - The $100 WET Prize!!!

Oh!!!!

Now we are talking "money, green gold, love paper,..."  $;-)))))))

"I" have thrown out a "challenge"... Just like the X-prize and that old airplane flying prize thing in France...

I have a "WET" Prize - Wireless Energy Transmission (a true "acronym" too!)!!

It all started with these MIT guys getting in the news...

http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2006/wireless.html

It hit all the news wires...

A paper is here....

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/0611063.pdf

I rejected a bunch of posts here to the "Tesla coil builder's list" to "save you all" per the "vote" ;-))

But USA-Tesla and that off-list stuff was pretty fired up ;-))

So lets see what they are "made off"!!!!!!!!

I started a yahoo group:

The challenge rules are there, and they are here too:

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/TeslaPrize.pdf

Should be a load of fun!!!

Most posts should probably go to the yahoo group just for this unless they are true "Tesla coil building" questions for here... I don't want to clog up pupman or USA-Tesla with this...

The yahoo group is open for browsing for all: