RE: Whats a good free web page

Original poster: "CajunCoiler" <cajuncoiler@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I've not yet seen a host that had a lot of space, and
still be free.  You might find one like 50megs.com that
has enough space for a hobby site, and still be free,
but you'll also be subjecting your visitors to a
plethora of banner ads, and pop-ups... a naughty.

Contact me off-list, and I'll recommend a few good
hosts that are cheap, and have scadloads of space, and
no ads.
--
Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux
Panama City, FL USA