From: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 2:29:56 AM
Subject: Schematic...

Original poster: "Chip Ford" <chipford@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

OK. First, let me say this. I know I am ignorant of alot of thing
when it comes to electronics and building a tesla coil. That is why I
am here and asking so many questions. To learn. Noone here on this
board was born with any of this knowledge. We all have to learn what
we want to know at some point. So please be patient and kind to me. I
am trying to learn something here. There is a wealth of knowledge and
experience here that money can't buy. Not that I could afford it if
you could...OK..enough of that...

I have attached a pic of (2) schematics representing (2) approaches
to a TC curcuit with a ballast in it. By the way. I draw in Autocad
for a living. Please let me know which one. Drawing "A", or Drawing
"B", best represents the proper intruduction of a ballast into the
curcuit. Or if neither is a good example. Also let me know if you see
any other mistakes. Thank you...Chip

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/Schematic1--7.JPG