Re: Maxwell 37667 pulse caps

Original poster: otmaskin5@xxxxxxx For what it's worth, I was "suckered" into buying one. I've run it quite a bit on a 15/60 system and it never blew up & it has kept on working. The only thing that caused me a problem was an erratic current draw blowing a lot of fuses. OTOH the cap is about 3X res which might have been the reason for pulling a lot of current - maybe? Anyway, that's been my experience. Dennis Hopkinton MA

-----Original Message-----
From: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 8:56 PM
Subject: Re: Maxwell 37667 pulse caps

Original poster: "Chip Ford" <<mailto:chipford%40adelphia.net>chipford@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

So you are saying even though Maxwell rates these caps at 500 PPS (pulses
per second), They are really one pulse per second caps? Does everyone agree?
Has those that have used these caps been disappointed. Would I be better off
listing them on ebay and selling to the next sucker before I destroy them?