Variacs

Original poster: Stan <wsmg@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi All,

I turned down salvaging a GE X-ray system from my local Hospital a couple years ago and now kick myself in the butt for not now that I'm into coils. A lot of Hospitals are upgrading to the newer digital systems so I would check with them. I have a in with my local Hospital maintaining their signs. My bud there told me they will be getting rid of another one soon and that I can have it. I did purchase one that had broken connection boards for $150(3 phase Staco motorized) that was close enough to pick-up.

If any of you need connection boards I can make them for you out of 1/4" clear polycarb(lexan) routed on the back side then painted. If anyone is interested contact me off list and I will send pics.

Stan