RE: [RecycleBoulderValley] Offered: 3 pallets and a large electrical cabinet (fwd)

Original poster: "Rich & DJ" <rdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

The better the goodies are, the farther away they are. That is Murphy's
Law of inverse windfalls. It happens to me all the time, the local elec
junk store picked up some 30ma NST's from a wrecking man on his way to
the scrap yard, the junk store man did not get the big transformers and
said to me nobody around here buys that big stuff.

	Rich, from the middle of Missouri

electrical cabinet (fwd)

Original poster: "CajunCoiler" <cajuncoiler@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Why do the good freebies always get given
away someplace else? :(