Re: Repeated mail- Re: ignition coil based jacob's ladder...some questions

Hi Terry,

Most of the time, I only get one copy of the message. However, every once in a while I will get multiple copies. The last time you and I traced the detailed header information, the culprit was multiple servers at the ISP sending out the duplicates. Of course, if someone was always getting triplicates, they might suspect that their email address was subscribed more than once. Maybe unsubscribe multiple times if needed until no more messages received and then resubscribe "once" would solve.

A close look at the detailed headers of all copies of a duplicated message by the person(s) receiving them might shed some light.

Gerry R.

Hi,

I have heard nothing and everything is fine as far as I know. Maybe Chip A. can check yours.

Cheers,

        Terry