Re: once again...the correct schematic...

Hi Dave,

What makes the secondary current small. Seems like if the turns ratio is 1:1, the secondary current will equal the primary current. The fact that all the secondaries are in series forces all the secondary currents to be the same and thus all the primary currents will be the same. Maybe the turns ratio is not 1:1???

-just when I thought I understood it :o((
Gerry R

Original poster: Sparktron01@xxxxxxxxxxx

(3) 1256D's with T5587 balancing chokes with
secondaries in series configuration.
The series configuation is used because it makes wiring (and bubar structures)
for really big stacks easy.  Plus the series connection wire is SMALL compared
to bus structure (ideally '0' current should be
flowing through it).