Re: Main spark gap across one or both transformer legs?

At 05:34 PM 10/3/2006, you wrote:
Ok...I just looked at your pdf file with the capacitor chart... it looks like using 12kv 30ma transformer with 0.01uF will be safe it calls for 0.0099

Yes :-))) +- 10% is not a giant deal... Best to go a tiny bit higher if there is a choice.

Hmm....this mailing list seems to be slightly slow.. so you may have already replyed...

The Tesla list is "pre-moderated" so all posts to it are "checked" buy the moderator "when he feels like it" and then sent out... I know he is going to supper now ;-)))

Cheers,

        Terry