Re: secondary question...

Original poster: "resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Just silicone in two 1/4 inch acylic baffles about 3 inches down inside each end. Use a 1/4 bead of silicone all around for a good seal. The foam would not work as good because at the edges any small space would look like the Grand Canyon to an electron. Cut the baffles slightly oversize and sand down for a very tight fit. The silicone seals up the edges.

Dr. Resonance

OK, so I got some PVC, and been doing research on secondarys. It was sugested somwhere that baffles be installed on the inside. OK, so I was thinking of a quick and dirty way of sealing up the inside. What if I were to just fill the inside of the secondary PVC pipe with expanding foam? Do you think that would work, or make it more lossy?