Re: grounding question

Original poster: John <guipenguin@xxxxxxxxx>

If I cant drive a grounding rod for RF ground, what is this counter pose under the coil I hear people mention?

Thanks,

     John.

On 10/9/06, Tesla list <<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <<mailto:yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

Can you ensure no one will be using a sink in other
labs or in bathrooms? If not, I wouldn't do it.