Re: Stiff 24kv DC Power Supply, Filter Caps

Original poster: "Phil Rembold" <prembold@xxxxxxxxx>

Jim,

Most of the layouts I've seen have the smaller value cap near the load, but since you are driving a coil you may want to reverse this so you can dump more power into the primary each bang.

Phil
TCBFW