Re: Tesla Museum in Colorado Springs

As far as I know, the old museum on Bijue (spelling) street run by ITS is long closed. But I hear of this:

http://www.google.com/local?q=cache:Iz5CT-b2yZMJ:http://www.uccs.edu/~rgist/PES/PES112_FALL03/Grading_scheme.htm&hl=en

Might want to call (719) 222-1911 and ask about this new thing apparently connected with the schools:

The Tesla museum has moved to a private school (Dayspring Academy) at:
115 South 27th St. (cross street is Cucharras)
Michael McKee (719) 222-1911    michaeltalking-AT-yahoo.com

It isn't open during the day but it appears to be open by appointment, so the number should be called first.

Cheers,

        Terry