Re: Tim Richardson and The Timmins Project

Original poster: "Gary Peterson" <g.peterson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

. . . an experiment to test theories that depend on most of 20th century physics being dead wrong . . .

Validating the current theory of how the Tesla wireless systems work will only serve to extend 20th century physics, not prove it wrong. . . .

To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 6:25 AM
Subject: Re: Tim Richardson and The Timmins Project

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx
In a message dated 10/11/06 11:55:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Original poster: "Cameron B. Prince" <cplists@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Ed,

I am in no way endorsing or agreeing with any conspiracy theory. I agree
that there is a lot of this going on, which in my opinion, only tarnishes
Tesla's name and reputation.

My interest is with the Canadian who was trying to duplicate Tesla's work. I
wonder if he's still alive and if he could give an account or pictures of
his work.

As Golka's main focus was ball lightning, I would like to know if anyone has
actually tried to recreate Tesla's experiments for the same reasons or with
the same goals in mind and at the same scale.

Thanks,
Cameron

Hi Cameron,

Anyone with a million or two dollars to drop on an experiment to test theories that depend on most of 20th century physics being dead wrong is welcome to try. I don't think there have been any takers yet.

Matt D.