Re: Neon Speaker rings new update.

Original poster: Justin <rocketfuel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Adam,

Thanks very much for offering these things!  I'm in the middle of moving
so I was only able to do a quick test but sure enough I got the blue
neon glow I was hoping for.  They are truly a steal at those prices.

I don't think I realized when I ordered so many that they come in pairs
:)

I look forward to playing with them with the tesla coil soon...

Justin