Re: Tim Richardson and The Timmins Project

Original poster: <davep@xxxxxxxx>

> Demonstrations of wireless transmission using both the primitive Hertz
> wave apparatus and a Tesla coil RF transmitter and Tesla receiving
> transformer were made.  I am painfully aware that the latter
> demonstration was not as satisfactory as it could have been, but the
> diminutive incandescent lamp was illuminated nonetheless.
      There is no question that RF can illuminate lamps
      at modest distances.  Can be done next to any
      transmitter, the higher power the better.

      It is a deal more difficult to demonstrate, and may be
      impossible, that any given demo is some
      'special Tesla effect' distinct from usual RF.

      best
       dwp