D&M's High Voltage, Inc. - Discontinuing Tesla Components and Systems

Original poster: "D&M's High Voltage, Inc." <DMsHV.DavMcKin@xxxxxxxxxxx>

To all,

We regret to inform you that effective immediately, we are discontinuing production of all Tesla Components and Systems. We will honor existing orders as soon as possible and will sell off any remaining stock of 1/4 x 14 primary support bracket sets (approx. 6 left). We have sold off all other stock and will no longer manufacture any Tesla components including secondary coils.

As many are aware, our primary focus is in custom transformers and power supplies. Our products and information may be seen at: www.DMsHV.com. Until further notice, we will continue to maintain the existing Tesla website for the Florida Teslathons and will continue to monitor the Tesla list.

Thank you and best regards,

David L. McKinnon
President
D&M's High Voltage, Inc.