Re: Placement of Voltmeter in power control cabinet

Original poster: <davep@xxxxxxxx>

> Yes,  with a PIG, the transformer is close to ideal, so I will see if
> it is ideal enough in time.
     With respect, while such a transformer is less 'droopy'
     than, say, a neon sign transformer, with a Serious Load,
     a pig will droop.

     The fact that the original inuiry reports the indicated
     input voltage drooping a lot indicated, at least to me,
     that the output from the 'pig' is likely drooping a lot.

     Metering the putput, with appropriate care, is indicated,
     perhaps.  And instructive....

     best
      dwp