Re: Texas teslathon - Great time had by all

Original poster: "Phil Rembold" <prembold@xxxxxxxxx>

David,

Yes, you and Cameron were missed, perhaps next years timing will work out a bit better.

>1000 lbs for the control panel !!!!! - you must be including the pigs
you could always do like Ken did this year (bring gap, cap, pri, sec - we supplied the power)

I have an extra control panel that was used in the water tower cooling system of a big building - lots of BIG contactors & power relays, I can put your name on it for next time we run into each other.

--
Phil Rembold
817-831-0998

On 10/16/06, Tesla list <<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Original poster: "David Rieben" <<mailto:drieben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>drieben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >

Phil,

Looks like all had a good time at your Teslathon this
past weekend. I had talked to you a few weeks ago
and had wanted to come myself, since I'm only a 7
to 8 hour drive you. Cameron Prince and I had wanted
to come but our schedules just wouldn't allow for it ;^(
I need to figure out how to make my Green Monster's
control panel a bit more mobile for transport to Tesla-
thons, as it weighs in at >1000 lbs.

David Rieben