To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 11:21 AM
Subject: RE: D&M's High Voltage, Inc. - Process for creating toroids request

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>

David,

Sorry to hear that, you made excellent components, especially the
toroids.

Anyways, since you are no longer selling them, would it be possible to
share with the group the detailed method on how you built your toroids.
I purchased several of these several years ago from you guys and they
are by far the best toroid alternatives (to spun toroids) i have ever
seen.  I think it would be a great benefit to share the process with the
group.

Let me know what you think!
Thanks

Dan

To all,

We regret to inform you that effective immediately, we are
discontinuing production of all Tesla Components and Systems.  We
will honor existing orders as soon as possible and will sell off any
remaining stock of 1/4 x 14 primary support bracket sets (approx. 6
left).  We have sold off all other stock and will no longer
manufacture any Tesla components including secondary coils.

As many are aware, our primary focus is in custom transformers and
power supplies.  Our products and information may be seen
at:  www.DMsHV.com. Until further notice, we will continue to
maintain the existing Tesla website for the Florida Teslathons and
will continue to monitor the Tesla list.

Thank you and best regards,

David L. McKinnon
President
D&M's High Voltage, Inc.