"Prestige" Movie has Tesla in Colorado Springs

Original poster: Davetracer@xxxxxxx

It won't give anything away to tell that the movie "Prestige", about two stage magicians, has a decent role of ... why, our own Nikola Tesla in Colorado Springs. Beyond that, I'm going to be quiet and let you discover it for yourselves. It's lots of fun.

I went last night and thoroughly enjoyed the movie. Enough twists and turns to keep me guessing, and I usually figure them out. Michael Caine is great in the movie, and he is an actor who you can just sit back, be comfortable with, and know you'll get a terrific performance.

Hugh Jackman is in the movie in the lead performance and proves he can do far more than play "Wolverine" in X-men. I was quite impressed with him.

Movie reviews don't usually show up in this mailing list but I thought I'd make an exception. What fun to see Tesla show up in a high budget Hollywood movie!

Thanks,

      David Small