Re: Lighting up my Pumkin orange (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 09:42:51 -0500
From: Stan <wsmg@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Lighting up my Pumkin orange (fwd)

I have these of the pumpkin running on Mike Hardy's 6" coil. I can't
find my close ups, the only ones I have are on my home computer that is
not running so well right now. Goto the link then click on pictures to
the left. I'll post more when I find them.

http://www.ispdial.com/SkyXPRess_net/MyHomePage/config.cfm?kName=wsmg

Hope this works,
Stan