Re: weatherproof switch (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 18:53:07 -0700
From: Barton B. Anderson <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: weatherproof switch (fwd)

Hi Nick,

There are literally hundreds of possibilities. It's probably best to
search the electronic distributors. All you need to type into their
search engines is "sealed momentary switch". Once an item is listed, it
will usually have a catalog page. It's best to click on the catalog page
and search through the different manufacturers products that fits your
needs. Mouser is actually perfect for this type of search. Some of the
houses I use often are:

www.jameco.com
www.digikey.com
www.mouser.com