RE: Geek Group Coil Winder (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 12:52:09 -0400
From: Chris Boden <cboden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Geek Group Coil Winder (fwd)

I honestly don't know just yet as we haven't setup for doing it yet. This is
part of the new online shops for amateur coilers we're planning on 2007
(along with bringing back the MMC sales, magnet wire, NSTs, and other
goodies). I'll post details as they come into focus. Though the Group's
motives are well known. We're not doing this as our main business. We're
doing this to help promote the hobby of coiling and make things easier for
the community. Prices will be low enough to make everything affordable, and
high enough so that we don't lose money providing the service.

Chris Böden
President
The Geek Group / Applied Intellect
www.thegeekgroup.org