Re: Lighting up my Pumpkin orange (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 00:11:57 -0500
From: Stan <wsmg@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Lighting up my Pumpkin orange (fwd)

Did you see the pumpkin at my picture post?
http://www.ispdial.com/SkyXPRess_net/MyHomePage/config.cfm?kName=wsmg
(on the left side click on pictures) It's like a toroid. The plastic
it's made of is about 3/8" thick expanded type plastic that you carve
just like a pumpkin.
I connect the feed wire at the bottom of the pumpkin with a 1/2" bolt I
threaded in.
Thanks