Re: Doubling NST voltage? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 11:37:22 -0800 (PST)
From: C. Sibley <a37chevy@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Doubling NST voltage? (fwd)

I still don't get it, why would you need an isolation transformer for the
second transformer?  It seems to me there would be no problem as long as
the CT of the secondaries were left isolated (i.e. floating).

Is the concern there would be a breakdown between the seconday to primary
within a transformer?