Re: Seibt: Visualizing Standing Waves on a Resonator by Corona

Original poster: "Kurt Schraner" <k.schraner@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

uploaded some of my newer (and better :-) ) Seibt pic's to Terry's server. You can click:

http://twfpowerelectronics.com/~kurt/Seibt/seibt_inaction49k.jpg

...to see a basic 2-wave operation of the coil, with open ended top (--> voltage node). Short cutting the upper end of the coil (--> current node at top):

http://twfpowerelectronics.com/~kurt/Seibt/seibt_inaction45k.jpg

...is noticed. A zoom to the top end shows:

http://twfpowerelectronics.com/~kurt/Seibt/seibt_inaction47k.jpg

The photos were taken with my new Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ20EG-K digital camera, operating in manual mode, exploring some limits of this camera. The settings were:

Exposure t: 8 sec's
Aperture f: 2.8
"Film" ISO: 400
Focus: adjusted with daylight illumination "on", manually, and fixed.

During the exposure time, a short illumination (~1sec) by manually operating one of those LED pocket lights was done, in order to get the context of the surroundings into the picture.

Kurt