RE: Toriod ? Bendaway_Plus, stainless, titanium stabilized

Original poster: "" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I can't help but address the issue of steel for a toroid.  You want aluminum,
copper or perhaps brass.  I've made exceptional toroids from 6' lengths of al
ducting from Home Depot with a 1/8" al circular piece in the middle attached
with al tape - cost was under $75.00 and that device has kept intact for over 5
years.  The best, of course, is a smooth toroid from, oh, say, O.W. Landergren
who has been making toroids since 1927 and have that process down to a rote
procedure.

Cheers,

John Cooper
www.Tesla-Coil.com