Strike "Targets" (was: remote location of NSTs)

Original poster: "C. Sibley" <a37chevy@xxxxxxxxx>

I followed a link to a photo of Kurt Schraner's coil.
I see a really cool strike target on the left that
makes a good show of it's own.

http://home.datacomm.ch/k.schraner/B&Wbei
EinsteinBE.jpg

Anyone have details of it's construction?

Curt.

http://www.pupman.com/listarchives/2005/Oct/msg00610.html