From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 10:38 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CHOKES 4 SALE: (current limiting reactors)

Original poster: "Jack King" <ekklekktikk@xxxxxxxxxxx>

A while back, I offered a few of these for sale, and ran short on
supply. Once again, I have a few more of these babies for sale.

These make Ideal ballasts for your pig and PT based systems, and
provide smooth, steppless current control.

Here's what I have:

1 ACME 12.5 kva $400

1 ACME 7.5 kva $300

2 SOLA 7.5 kva $280

1 "no name" - plain jane - old as dirt and twice as ugly $90

All first cash - forst served, and the above prices include shipping
anywhere within the lower 48

I also have bombarding transformers to match should you need...

If interested, email speakernut atya hoo dotcomm - or just call 801-604-5136

Thanks!

Jack