Re: Cheesehead Midwest Teslathon

Original poster: "resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks.

Please email 3 or 4 of your best shots. I'm compiling a group to post on the Tesla archives for anyone who wants to look at them. Large file is ok -- up to 4 meg.

Dr. Resonance

I just wanted to say thank you to Doctor Resonance for a thoroughly enjoyable time! It would have been worth the trip just to see the big coil at the end. BTW, did you ever get Glenda in the cage? :) Loved the hydrogen cannon too! I want one for the next time one of my neighbor's relatives decide to park across my driveway! >:} As soon as I can I'll post a few pics on my website, in case anyone is interested.

Neal.