Re: Midwest Cheesehead Teslathon T-Shirts

Original poster: Billy Watson <Aesops.Tech@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I'll take 6 of them , one for myself and the others are for gifts.
Thanks
Billy in New Jersey

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: "D.C. Cox" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I still have approx 1 dozen T-shirts left over from our Teslathon.

This year it reads:

"Big Sparks Require Big Balls"     Pun intended!

The two large Tesla coils have silver spheres (the big balls) atop them and are discharging blue sparks between these spheres. The spheres are grey in color. Inscribed below: 5th Annual Lightning on The Lawn Sept. 9, 2006.

Great T-shirts for working in the shop on those Tesla coil project this winter and spring. Sizes include medium, large, and XL.

Shirts are $13 each plus $4.50 shipping. We use these shirt funds to cover our food and beverage & table/chair rental costs.

Contact me off-list if you wish to order.

Dr. Resonance