Re: bulk order on toroids

Original poster: "resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

If you are interested I have a 30 x 8 mesh toroid that I would sell for $245.00. It works great on my coils and is sprayed with conductive black paint to make it nice and menacing looking.

Dr. Resonance
To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 6:27 PM
Subject: Re: bulk order on toroids

Hi DC,

If you get a chance, it would be interesting to get quotes for a 10x40 and 12x48 sizes and pricing breaks vs quantity. Maybe we can get a group buy going :-)))

Gerry R.

Original poster: "D.C. Cox" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I plan on entering an order for a few toroids in the following sizes:

34 x 17 x 8.5 inch

24 x 12 x 6 inch

20 x 10 x 5 inch

If anyone wants to get in on this bulk order please contact me off-list and advise. After I tally up the number of experimenters who want a particular size, then I can get the final quote from the mfgr, O.W. Landergren.

Dr. Resonance