toroid buk buy

Original poster: "D.C. Cox" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

An update on our proposed bulk buy on toroids:

It appears the 20 x 5 inch size and 34 x 8.5 inch size will be out as we had only one respondent for this size.

With 4 respondents for the 24 x 6 inch size it works out to approx $410/pc. 3 4 x 8.5 inch size approx $705.

Gerry S. and Terry Blake were the only two requesting the 48 x 12 inch size and this came out to $995/pc.

Everyone please drop me an email off-list to confirm you are all still in and I will place the order later this week. If people drop out this order will probably fall apart. Advise off-list on the 24 x 6 inch size, 34 x 8.5 inch size, and 48 x 12 inch size.

If anyone else wants in on these three sizes please contact me off-list.

Dr. Resonance